402. the principle will be upheld that man does not live for material enjoyment alone
Even though Adolf Hitler does speak in a tone of great aspirations, he has not been able to mention how to redesign human emotions to fit into this high aim. The fact is that unless a language that syncs with this is introduced, these words all remain in the realm of wishful thinking.
403. we are not so simple as to believe that there will ever be an age in which there will be no drawbacks.
404. Man should take care not to have too low an estimate of the power of an ideal
I have had the opportunity to discern the quality of the English administration in the portions of the Indian Subcontinent ruled by the English Empire. The native officers under them were in a mood to follow the elegant social manners of their English officers.
405. An applicant who has hitherto been a Zulu or Kaffir is told: “By these presents you are now become a German Citizen.”
It is currently worse in Great Britain. Anyone from anywhere can get the tag, Briton, if he or she has the money to buy a British citizenship. In fact, in recent years, I was quite surprised to see that many persons who were extremely weak in English, passing the IELTS exam. This is an exam that qualifies some of the applicant to British citizenship.
On a very casual enquiry, someone mentioned the bribe amount that is now being asked for, for a pass. I do not have any direct experience with this, but then it seems plausible. Seeing the quality degradation in the IELTS qualification.
406. Nothing but a stroke of the pen, and a Mongolian slave is forthwith turned into a real German.
Being a German is only a secondary choice. The first is to be a citizen in any English nation. In fact, there is no need even for that. If a person has the money, all he has to do is to have his wife deliver their child in any English nation hospital. The child is a British or American citizen. It does seem that the nations’ policymakers have gone absolutely daft. What kind of a Briton or US citizen is this?
407. The People’s State will classify its population in three groups: Citizens, subjects of the State, and aliens.
Actually, I think Britain did have a term called British Overseas Citizen. I am not sure. But then, it seems that by some cunning ploy when no one was looking, this term was negated and everyone became full British citizens. Native-Britain has no idea that it has been hoodwinked by the rich folks in colonial nations in the colonial times. Now, this is continuing unabated. I wonder how long Britain will exist. Unless some absolutely drastic remedies are not implemented to face the disastrous situation.
408. The rights of citizenship shall be conferred on every young man whose health and character have been certified as good, after having completed his period of military service.
409. sharp line of distinction between those who, as members of the nation, are the foundation and the support of its existence and greatness, and those who are domiciled in the State simply as earners of their livelihood there.
If English nations have the daring to implement this idea, they are safe. Otherwise there are simply in the huge whirlpool, which is bound to gather strength exponentially, that will take them down into the stinking drain.
410. it shall be a greater honour to be a citizen of this Reich, even as a street-sweeper, than to be the King of a foreign State.
Not really in Germany, but in pristine-English nations. And that is the truth.
411. The principle, that one people is not the same as another, applies also to the individual members of a national community.
Technically there is no harm in admitting the difference, when the top rung is occupied by English speakers. If the top rung is occupied by feudal language speakers, it will add to the trauma of the populations that occupy the lower rungs. A sort of caste system will develop automatically.
412. show the best racial qualities ought to be encouraged more than the others and especially they should be encouraged to increase and multiply.
If Hitler had not mentioned the word ‘racial’, it would have been great words. What has to be encouraged are the refinements embedded in pristine-ENGLISH. And not anything in feudal language codes.
413. A philosophy of life which repudiates the democratic principle of the rule of the masses and aims at giving this world to the best people
Democracy is a very stupid idea, unless it is implemented, controlled and maintained by quality people. By quality people, I do not mean people who are morally good, or have good education or who are pious, or who are honest etc. For these are all relative claims.
By the term ‘quality people’, what is mentioned are people who are innately connected to a planar language which is plateau-coded. An example would be people who are home in pristine-ENGLISH and do not think in or speak other languages. The correctness of this contention can be understood if one were to realise that languages are software applications with very specific social relationship codes embedded in it.
It is like understanding that the way items are related to each other is different in each specific application viz. Adobe Dreamweaver, MS Word, Adobe PageMaker, Adobe InDesign, QuarkXPress etc.
414. better equilibrium between poverty and riches, or to the extension to broader masses of the power to determine the economic process, or to a fairer wage, or to the elimination of vast differences in the scale of salaries –
On to the issues of vast differences in salaries, in the private sector, one cannot control the higher limits of what the boss wants to give. However, in the government services, the employees are simply dipping into the national income and taking as much as they can, in India. This has to be controlled.
In India, the government employees literally loot the nation by earning monthly salary of the range between 10 times to 30 times the average income of an average citizen. Apart from that, astronomical pension and commutation of pension. No one can question this, for the languages are feudal.
415. Hence all inventions are the result of the creative faculty of the individual. And all such individuals, whether they have willed it or not, are the benefactors of mankind, both great and small.
416. The most valuable factor of an invention, whether it be in the world of material realities or in the world of abstract ideas, is the personality of the inventor himself.
Not at all correct. Especially in feudal language nations.
417. Therefore not only does the organisation possess no right to prevent men of brains from rising above the multitude but, on the contrary, it must use its organising powers to enable and promote that ascension as far as it possibly can
418. Only those should rule who have the natural temperament and gifts of leadership
It is not a very profound idea. Instead of finding quality in individuals, the more stable item would be setting up quality institutions, wherein no one, neither persons of quality nor those of no quality can make great changes or deviation. In fact, this was one feature of the English colonialism. That whoever was in charge, the essential quality of the administration remained pristine-English. Anywhere and everywhere in the world. Other than in places where the English colonialism was in the hands of the Celts.
419. only very few are left who can be classed among the elect.
Finding them is going to be very difficult. And after finding them, if the institutions of power are not of quality, they remain as a waste.
420. the principle that it is the mass which counts – through the decision of the majority – makes its appearance only in the administration of the national community especially in the higher grades; and from there downwards the poison gradually filters into all branches of national life, thus causing a veritable decomposition.
The problem could be connected to the connecting the job of administration with personal power and prestige. In feudal language social systems, the power that perches on a person in administration is of the nth degree. In fact, every institution of governing becomes his personal fiefdom. However, in pristine-ENGLISH such a transformation is not possible. For the egalitarian codes of addressing and referring makes no one a divinity and no one a slave.
421. replace it by the numerical power of the masses
The same sentence above can mean totally different items in different languages. In English, it can mean the rule by the common English man. In feudal languages, it can mean the rule by the common feudal-language speaking man. The essential element is the quality of the common man, and how he interacts with others. If he interacts with coy ‘respect’ in feudal languages, he also would interact with arrogant denigration to others.