593. The National Socialist State recognises no ‘classes’. But, under the political aspect, it recognises only citizens with absolutely equal rights and equal obligations corresponding thereto.
If German language has feudal contents, the above words are no more than mere rhetorical words.
594. And, side by side with these, it recognises subjects of the State who have no political rights whatsoever.
England should have read the above lines in Mein Kampf before opening up its citizenship/subjecthood to all and sundry who barged in. The antique sovereignty of England shared between the Monarchy, the nobility and the common people has been cut into mincemeat and thrown out to whoever barged in.
596. it is not the task of the trades union to band together certain men within the national community and thus gradually transform these men into a class, so as to use them in a conflict against other groups similarly organised within the national community.
597. thereby enslaving free nations to serve Jewish world-finance, which transcends all State boundaries.
I do not know more. But then, it used to be said that it is the Zionist lobby that runs US policymaking. As of now, US policymaking must be a multi-ingredient mix and mess.
598. strike is not an instrument for disturbing and dislocating the national production, but for increasing it and making it run smoothly, by fighting against all those annoyances which by reason of their unsocial character hinder efficiency in business and thereby hamper the existence of the whole nation.
599. The large measure of personal freedom which is accorded to them for their activities must be explained by the fact that experience has shown that the productive powers of the individual are more enhanced by being accorded a generous measure of freedom than by coercion from above.
Correct only in planar languages like English. In feudal languages, the worker will incessantly try to overthrow his boss or his superior, if he is given more freedoms or stature. This is connected to a work of a certain word codes. Interested readers may read my book:
1. March of the evil empires: ENGLISH versus the feudal languages
2. The SHROUDED SATANISM in FEUDAL LANGUAGES! Tribulations and intractability of improving others!!
3. Codes of reality! What is language?
600. When that State is established it will, as a matter of course, abolish the mass struggle between the two great groups made up of employers and employees respectively, a struggle which has always resulted in lessening the national production and injuring the national community
It is a foolish idea to abolish a natural urge. The intelligent capacity would be seek out the minutest location in the codes that create this division and mutual antipathy, and dismantle them. If an easy solution is tried to be found by abolishing or banning or other statutory means, the social system might be able to cap the volcano, but still it would be living on top of a steaming volcano.
The correction would have to be done at the language level. Not in the statutory laws.
601. thus employers and employees will no longer find themselves drawn into a mutual conflict over wages and hours of work
Adolf Hitler’s idea of mediating everything through governmental agencies is akin to what is happening in India. Both the workers as well as the employers are under the tutelage of the Labour ‘officers’. It would be quite a suffering to go and show obeisance to a low-quality government official. It does not improve the personality of either side, workers or the employer. Moreover, government officials in feudal language nations, have their own expectations on how much they have to be paid under the table.
Long term and stable corrections in the social system can only come about by inserting a planar language like English, in its most unadulterated form.
IMAGE: October 1944: It is soon transpiring that Adolf Hitler's own assessment of England was coming true. The war is going from bad to worse. Lutwaffe Chief Hermann Goering and General Heinz Guderian with Adolf Hitler. After all the German military structuring was based on mental dwarfs downwards, and super geniuses upwards.
602. The Marxist trade-unionist citadel may be governed today by mediocre leaders, but it cannot be taken by assault except through the dauntless energy and genius of a superior leader on the other side. If such a leader cannot be found it is futile to struggle with Fate and even more foolish to try to overthrow the existing state of things without being able to construct a better in its place.
Quite true. Unless one has a very intelligent and practical idea to improve a decadent social and administrative system, it is quite dangerous to try to dismantle what is in place. The idiots in the US policymaking, who do not know anything about other nations, other than what they have studied in their sterile Politics and International Relations textbooks have simply force US entry into other nations, and dismantled powerful administrative systems. The tragedy is that they do not have any understanding of the rudimentary codes in communication that creates powerful social structures. Once they have pulled it down, it is like Humpty Dumpty.
Their idiocy is so much that most US policymakers and citizens do not actually know what makes their nation great, and what is going to send it to the gutters.
603. It must declare itself hostile to the idea of class and class warfare and, in place of this, it must declare itself as the defender of the various occupational and professional interests o