From around 20 years back, I have been writing under the penname VED from VICTORIA INSTITUTIONS. I had used this penname in a hilarious manner, in the initial days of my online writings. However, it soon transpired that I could not disconnect from this penname, as I went on writing more and more books.
In this website, you will be able to see most of my books, readable online. The online reading versions are free for perusal. The PDF versions of the book are also kept here. However, they are priced between 0.25 and 1.00 USD. It is a very miniscule price.
Please note that all my books do have either direct mention of or at least an allusion to feudal language issues.
Over here on this website, these books have been placed under certain specific headings. Click on any specific heading to reach any specific book.
I have created very readable PDF digital versions of around eight old time famous books. I have written commentaries on them and included them in the books.
Here you can read both the commentaries as well as the original books in an Online readable form. The PDF versions are available for the miniscule amount mentioned above.
These are books of mine which deal directly with the issue of many languages having a very marked hierarchical structure. Words do have ennobling versus pejorative forms.
Social structure as well as human individuality is designed by the designs in the specific language of speech and thoughts.
The thoughts in these writings also do go into the issue of how pristine-English is different from various other language nationalities.
These are books of mine which have developed from my observation on the hidden codes inside languages, to reach the finding that physical reality as well as all kinds of life phenomena are intimately connected to the existence of a supernatural software.
This supernatural software has created all kinds of reality, both physical as well as subjective. From behind a veiled location, it does maintain and control all existence, emotions and much more.
There are a number of books of mine in which I have tried to delineate the actual features of the so-called Indian culture.
Indian culture or South Asian culture is intimately connected to the social and individual emotions that are created by the local feudal languages.
Complete books' list Click here
Historic books with commentary by
VED from VICTORIA INSTITUTIONS
2. MEIN KAMPF by Adolf Hitler - A demystification!
3. Oscar Wilde and Myself by Lord Alfred Douglas
4. Native life in Travancore by The Rev. Samuel Mateer
5. Castes and Tribes of Southern India by Edgar Thurston - Vol 1
6. Omens and Superstitions of Southern India by Edgar Thurston
7. Travancore State Manual by V. Nagam Aiya
8. The Native Races of South Africa by George W. Stow. F.G.S., F.R.G.S.
Books by VED from VICTORIA INSTITUTIONS
1. March of the Evil Empires! English versus the feudal languages!!
2. Feudal languages! What are they?
3. Shrouded Satanism in feudal languages
4. Writ Petition against Compulsory Malayalam Study
5. Software codes of mantra, tantra &c.
6. Software codes of Reality, Life and Languages!
7. CODES OF REALITY! What is language?
8. The machinery of Homœopathy!
9. Prospects for research studies on the verbal codes in languages
10. Indian culture! What is it exactly?
11. Indian Married Life - The undercurrents!
12. Idiocy of the Indian Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act!
13. Old Malayalam Filmsongs' English annotation
14. Horrendous India! A parade of façade in verbal codes!
15. British sailors in Indian stinking jails!
16. Writ Petition against Compulsory Malayalam Study
17. Gandhi and his 'Ji': Grooming up of a fake!
18. An impressionistic history of the South Asian Subcontinent
19. An urgent appeal for ENGLISH RACISM
20. Teaching Hindi in Australia
21. PRISTINE-ENGLISH! What is different about it?
22. My Online Writings - 2004 - '07
23. Vintage English
24. A Different Perspective on International Relationship
25. Old Malayalam Filmsongs' English annotations
26. Entering the world of animals
27. COMPULSORY FORMAL EDUCATION. A travesty!
Public domain books
2. Rambles and Recollections of an Indian Official 1809 - 1850 by William H Sleeman
3. Books created during the English rule in British India
4. Writings of Oscar Wilde
1. Impromptu / Extempore speeches
2. Free English Class for Malayalam speakers
1. ദക്ഷിണേഷ്യൻ ഉപഭൂഖണ്ഡ ചരിത്രത്തെ കുറിച്ചുള്ള ഒരു അനുഭാവ്യചിത്രീകരണം
3. മലയാളത്തിലെ കാവ്യാത്മകമായ വാക് പ്രയോഗങ്ങൾ
The Prophet by Kahlil Gibran
There are a few of my writings that have tried to forewarn the dangers that England and all other native-English nations and locations stand to face, as feudal languages start spreading inside them.
ദക്ഷിണേഷ്യയിലെ ഫ്യൂഡൽ ഭാഷകൾ ഈ പ്രദേശങ്ങളിൽ വിതയ്ക്കുന്ന ദുരിതങ്ങളേയും ദുഷ്ടതകളേയും പ്രതിപാദിക്കുന്ന നീണ്ട ഒരു എഴുത്ത് ഇവിടെ കാണാനാവുന്നതാണ്. ഈ പ്രദേശങ്ങളിൽ ഉള്ള ഫ്യൂഡൽ ഭാഷകളുടെ സ്വഭാവ വിശേഷണത്തെ വിശദ്ധീകരിച്ചുകൊണ്ടാണ്, ഈ എഴുത്ത് തുടങ്ങുന്നത്.
അതിന് ശേഷം, ഈ പ്രദേശങ്ങളുടെ യഥാർത്ഥ ചരിത്രം എന്താണ് എന്നും വിശദ്ധമായി പറയുന്നുണ്ട്. ഔപചാരിക ചരിത്രത്തിൽ കാണുന്നതല്ല യഥാർത്ഥ ചരിത്രം.
വേറേയും ചില എഴുത്തുകളും ഇവിടെ കാണാനാവുന്നതാണ്. ഇതിൽ ഒന്ന് ഖലീൽ ഗിബ്രാൻ എഴുതിയ The Prophet എന്ന ഗ്രന്ഥത്തിന്റെ ഇങ്ഗ്ളിഷ് പതിപ്പും, അതിന്റെ മലയാളം പരിഭാഷയും ആണ്.
ഒരു സൌജന്യ ഇങ്ഗ്ളിഷ് പഠന ക്ളാസും ഇവിടെ കാണാവുന്നതാണ്.
In the section, books that deal with various items such as the utter nonsense called the Right to compulsory education in India, the insipid contents in certain academic subjects, an attempt to annotate old മലയാളം film songs in English &c. can be found.
Here you will find some of the books written by various persons during the English rule in British India.
This is the section wherein various English classical works can be found. This includes the illustrated version of various English classics.