My Online Writings - 2004 - '07
VED from VICTORIA INSTITUTIONS
It is foretold! The torrential flow of inexorable destiny!
Thatcher son arrested
Thatcher son arrested for alleged coup link, can mommy bail him out?
QUOTE(oldfred @ Aug 25 2004, 12:07 PM)
Hopefully mummy can’t!
I’d also like to hear from anyone who knows how he got/earned his Knighthood!
Certainly makes very bad reading!
The historic ambivalence that has dogged the English, even during the colonial days. Can have dangerous portent!!
Can point to a heady un-understanding of realities.
I can’t dare to speak with authority on this theme, for I have no idea as to what is the background of this eventuality.
Yet, it is not good to see things from a British perspective of what goes for good governance in many other nations.
In many nations, what is understood as governing, policing, police questioning, social welfare and many other things do not have any correspondence with what these terms mean in Britain.
And to put in a more pointed manner, if one day the English army were to enter many government offices in many nations and simply shoot the personnel inside, it might be an action that the gods may like and admire-even though from the perspective of international law it could be a crime.
If successful, his extradition will see him placed in one of the worst prison in West Africa I’d hate to be in his shoes right now even if they are made from alligator skin
Coming back to the theme, It is a damn shame to allow an Englishman to be shackled by persons who still need a lot of training in many human themes.
0. Book profile
12. Joining the Euro: Don’t do an historic blunder
13. Princess Michael of Kent, a Royal Bigot?
14. Spying on the UN
16. Hijjab - Religious dress code, Have the French got it right?
17. Chinese School Janitor attacks nursery school kids (in China)
19. Answering Oldfred – How did the British, who came to India
28. The London Olympic Bid, will the benefits outweigh the costs?
29. Thatcher son arrested for alleged coup link, can mommy bail him out?
30. Tsunami and the British legacy, Part I: What exists below the surface
31. The foreign worker and economic prosperity, A thinking in construction
38. Nationality, immigration and asylum act 2002, An Overview