My Online Writings - 2004 - '07
VED from VICTORIA INSTITUTIONS
It is foretold! The torrential flow of inexorable destiny!
Prince Charles:, Eternal Bachelor
Posted on 9th July 2004
In terms of what he has endured in public humiliation, and family distress, I believe that he is a man with a lot of fortitude. This courage of endurance is a quality many wouldn’t give credence to. Yet, I feel that there may be other rare positive qualities in Prince Charles, which can come to the limelight only if he gets the chance to exhibit them.
As to his minor delinquencies, they can’t compete with the vices of many other political personages who adorn the various other nations of the world.
0. Book profile
12. Joining the Euro: Don’t do an historic blunder
13. Princess Michael of Kent, a Royal Bigot?
14. Spying on the UN
16. Hijjab - Religious dress code, Have the French got it right?
17. Chinese School Janitor attacks nursery school kids (in China)
19. Answering Oldfred – How did the British, who came to India
28. The London Olympic Bid, will the benefits outweigh the costs?
29. Thatcher son arrested for alleged coup link, can mommy bail him out?
30. Tsunami and the British legacy, Part I: What exists below the surface
31. The foreign worker and economic prosperity, A thinking in construction
38. Nationality, immigration and asylum act 2002, An Overview