My Online Writings - 2004 - '07
VED from VICTORIA INSTITUTIONS
It is foretold! The torrential flow of inexorable destiny!
Hijjab - Religious dress code, Have the French got it right?
Posted on: Jun 19 2004
Actually the whole thing is a bit more complicated than is understood. Do Bosnian muslim women wear the ‘Purdah’?
I do not know.
But the social pressure is not just religious, but connected to the persons or let us say the ethinic, cultural or possibly native language connection of the persons concerned.
For example, an Englishman who converted to Hinduism is not the same man, as a native Hindu.
Other than that, it may be understood, that a few persons who come over to English nations and dress up like this, can be a novelty and an interesting thing to watch. But, a crowd coming over there and then dictating terms is an entirely different issue. This goes for many ethinic groups. It is better to understand the undercurrents of what may be understood as swarming the nation.
0. Book profile
12. Joining the Euro: Don’t do an historic blunder
13. Princess Michael of Kent, a Royal Bigot?
14. Spying on the UN
16. Hijjab - Religious dress code, Have the French got it right?
17. Chinese School Janitor attacks nursery school kids (in China)
19. Answering Oldfred – How did the British, who came to India
28. The London Olympic Bid, will the benefits outweigh the costs?
29. Thatcher son arrested for alleged coup link, can mommy bail him out?
30. Tsunami and the British legacy, Part I: What exists below the surface
31. The foreign worker and economic prosperity, A thinking in construction
38. Nationality, immigration and asylum act 2002, An Overview