My Online Writings - 2004 - '07
VED from VICTORIA INSTITUTIONS
It is foretold! The torrential flow of inexorable destiny!
Princess Michael of Kent, a Royal Bigot?
Posted on: May 31 2004
Gentlemen: there are far more terrible things in other languages than can be imagined in English.
Living in soft social situations, one learns to react to minor issues with unwarranted sharpness.
Everyone reacts to unruly behaviour, and when one stops reacting, then it is time to grieve.
And believe me, when I say that the English systems in USA have really trained the Blacks over there to be the best Blacks in the world. Far better than the blacks in the free nations of Africa. And, there is need to think of this aspect, along with all the disparaging talk that comes along.
Whether Princess Michael of Kent is personal refinement is another matter.
0. Book profile
12. Joining the Euro: Don’t do an historic blunder
13. Princess Michael of Kent, a Royal Bigot?
14. Spying on the UN
16. Hijjab - Religious dress code, Have the French got it right?
17. Chinese School Janitor attacks nursery school kids (in China)
19. Answering Oldfred – How did the British, who came to India
28. The London Olympic Bid, will the benefits outweigh the costs?
29. Thatcher son arrested for alleged coup link, can mommy bail him out?
30. Tsunami and the British legacy, Part I: What exists below the surface
31. The foreign worker and economic prosperity, A thinking in construction
38. Nationality, immigration and asylum act 2002, An Overview