VED from VICTORIA INSTITUTIONS
The following items are available for free-use inside Telegram Channels created and maintained by VICTORIA INSTITUTIONS. You can also download the same from Google Drive. Use the below links.
You need to have / install Telegram Messenger in your computer or mobile device. Click on this link to reach the Home Page Channel inside Telegram. From there you can move to the various other Channels.
Some of the Internet Service Providers are seen blocking links to Telegram Channels. If which case, the links will not move through the browser windows. If that be the case, you can search for this: @VI_Home inside Telegram. You will find the Channel in the Global Search location – VICTORIA HOME Page. Or Search for @VI_Home inside Telegram. Or else post this link inside Telegram https://t.me/VI_Home/8 and then click on it.
VICTORIA INSTITUTIONS is an online-entity that supports pristine-English in the form in which it existed before the end of the WW2 in pristine-England.
b. Books by VED from VICTORIA INSTITUTIONS
1. MARCH OF THE EVIL EMPIRES; English versus the feudal languages!
2. SHROUDED SATANISM in FEUDAL LANGUAGES! Tribulations and intractability of improving others!!
3. Software codes of Reality, Life and Languages!
4. Codes of reality! What is language?
6. Software codes of mantra, tantra, witchcraft, black magic, evil eye, evil tongue &c.
7. COMPULSORY FORMAL EDUCATION! A travesty!
8. MEIN KAMPF by Adolf Hitler - A demystification!
9. Idiocy of the Indian Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act!
10. My Online Writings (2004 - 07) (on one GB web-forums)
11. Horrendous India! A parade of facade in verbal codes!
12. PRISTINE-ENGLISH! What is different about it?
13. An urgent appeal for ENGLISH RACISM
14. A different perspective on International Relationship!
15. Indian Married Life - The undercurrents!
16. GANDHI and his JI! Grooming up of a fake!!
17. Writ Petition against Compulsory Malayalam Study!
18. ദക്ഷിണേഷ്യൻ ഉപഭൂഖണ്ഡ ചരിത്രത്തെകുറിച്ചുള്ള ഒരു അനുഭാവ്യചിത്രീകരണം
19. An impressionistic history of the South Asian subcontinent
20. Prospects for research studies in language codes
21. The tragic consequences of teaching Hindi in Australia!
22. Vintage English
23. British sailors in Indian stinking jails!
24. VEILED routes to resources in Computers & on the Internet, unVEILED!
25. Indian Culture! What is it exactly?
26. ENTERING the WORLD of ANIMALS
27. FENCE EATING the CROPS! A treatise on the bureaucratic loot & swindle of India. (English-Hindi) (English-Malayalam)
28. Alternative General Knowledge - SouthAsia
29. English Self-learning book
30. Why can't you speak English? (Learn English through Malayalam - along with audio and video features)